Friday, June 24, 2011

caleb wants me to do a blog post.
sooooooo legggggggoooo.
he's a......LOOPHOLE
whatevaaa(:
its been raining...alot. and you know what?

im a busyy girl. HALF WAY DONE WITH MY JOB. heck yeahh.
yesterdayy, we went to the memphis zoo. WOO. fun. noooooot really.
AND.............................. july 7 my family is leaving to go to the beach. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
gonna be a fun trippp. im trippin outt. :D :D i was trying to be cute...
i'm tired. and sore. but who caresss. the parents are about to go to the high school reunion. COOL KIDS,
BUT YEAH.
pictures?
suree.


zach zosel is in a relationship with caleb fairley ? OKAY?




no biggg deal, kroger trips with madeline(:








the boyfrannn. playin my ipod. nbd.




my mommys birthday present from me. (:






tryinggg to be pretty. hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment