Friday, June 3, 2011

i miss my sister.
she's staying the night at her friend's housee.
i was beggingg her not to go.
she'll come home tomorrow, but i won't see her cuz i'll be at bay springs :D
is this lame/cheesy? I DONT CAREEE(:
i get lonely without her.

buttt we watched the roommate last night(:
it was myy second time seeing it. the first time.........haahahahahahahaha.
I rememberrr that night.
valentines weekend. #awkwarddd.
*now playing: the story of us- taylor swift(: *
"so many things that i wish you knew, but the story of us might be ending soon"
ohh, that song gives me memoriesss.
*coughcoughcoughcough*.
uhmm yeah.
the music video for that song?
NOT IMPRESSIVE.
Neither is the music video for mean.

I'M BOREDDD.
watching youtube videos.
fun fun fun fun .

How to Get Taylor Swift Curls - Hair Tutorial

haha that's what im watching now.
WOO did the font get bigger?
I THINK IT DID.
this guhh is showing us all her products she uses on her hair 
"this is supposed to be for people with curly or wavy hair.  i have neither. and it works really well for me. again i don't know what science is behind it, but it works."
....
im done.
bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment