Friday, April 1, 2011

friday part II

Mhmm.
this day has gotten a little better.
andd...btw, you can show an emotion towards someone. 
JUST SAYING!!! 
I'm in geometry.
THESE KIDS IN HERE.
good lord, they can't keep their mouths shut.
i was trying to focus on a test.
and all the people in here were blabbing. wouldn't shut their mouths. Luckily that test was easily, and i finished it in like ten minutes.
the only people i love in here are jeannie and amber. <3 
jeannie is behind meee, and amber is sitting next to me.
lunch in twenty five minutes. I hope...its better than yesterdayy.  
i feel butterflies in my tummy...?? I dunno whyy. 


I'm sick of people saying " I wanna stay out of DRAMA!!!" 
and they are the main one causing it.
 I'm hyper. and i cant sit still any longer. the only thing i've eaten today was two mini chocolate bars and a mini pack of m&ms. 


I just want to write and write forever and ever about everything in my life.
I JUST GOT MCDONALDS FROM MY GRANDMOTHERRRRRRRR. YAYY(:
i cant wait to eat those delicious fries.
im eating outside today. even if i hafta sit by myself. 
which i hate.
that is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment