Saturday, January 15, 2011

random stuff...

Soo heyyy(: This has been a pretty interesting week!
Well, Sunday it started snowing. Like I haven''t seen it snow thattt muchh. Well, obviously, we were out of school Monday, over 6 inches of snow on the ground! and, you know, when I found out we were out of school Tuesday too, nbd. I wasn't that happy, it's boring at the house sometimes, but still. BUT DANG, wednesday too?? Not fun. We went back Thursday, so we only had two days of school this week. I could get used to that!(: So, last night, I went to D'casa with George, Ashley and Kara. Lots of fun, and I'm so glad they finally got to meet him! It wasn't even awkward like I was scared it was going to be. Haha(: I *finally* gave George his present(a msu hoodie) and he gave me my other present....the last exorcism! Haha, I haven't seen it yet, but I'm so excited, and very scared to watch it. And then tonight I went to the mall with George, and hung out with Chelsey for a little bit too. And other people hung out with us for a while, but it ended up being just me and George for a lot of the time. We tried to take pictures. FAIL. Of me. Haha, not cool. He's still going to post them on facebook. NICE.
Ha, so we'll have a long weekend this weekend, cuz we'll be off monday too! Monday....PRETTY LITTLE LIARS<3. That show makes my week.
So yall have a good weekend:D

1 comment: