Thursday, January 6, 2011

two posts in one day? wow.

So, I decided to do another post, since I have nothing to do right now, and my last posts have been short.
And by "I have nothing to do" I mean I have homework, but I'm procrastinating.
Well, this first week back from school has been good. I've started doing my hair in a new way, and I like the change.
Pretty Little Liars started back monday, and me and my best friend Taylor Green are VERY happy about that <3. >
In my last post I said how weird my art teacher was. SHE IS!!! Oh my gosh. I don't mean to be mean, but she just talks to herself. but not in the normal, whispering/talking way. she YELLS!! She's SO freaked out that our class room is gonna be attacked. It's so weird. And so, I'm drawing these pandas. And it's something I've drawn that I actually, REALLY like, and I've gotten a lot of compliments on it. So she came up to me, and took my seat, and drew a random RED tongue on the pandas mouth. The picture is in black and white. Then she added brown to the pandas black fur, and said tomorrow I should add some yellow. No. And just the stuff she says sometimes is...uncalled for. She teaches art 3 and art 4. And I'm not taking it, and I hate there's no other teachers, because I'm just now getting pretty good at art. But oh well(:
My other classes are going very well. I'm really happy with my grades, and I'm happy to have a new first period class. My first period class last semester, digital photography.... well I loveddd the class. I had Taylor and George in there. But my teacher, was MEAN! Like, she's meaner than my art teacher is weird. everyone that has her knows. She yelled at me before..........I'm disrespectful? COOOL. haha. But I have Lori in my new first period class. And my new teacher is sweet and I like the class. So it's all good(:
I'm so happy tomorrow is Friday. This weekend I'm going to be hanging out with one of my other best friends, Nadine(: We like never hang out outside of school. So I'm happy about thaaaat.
Oh, and just saying, never put a packet of that water flavoring stuff in a bottle of water that only has about 1/4 left. It's not very yummy.
and DANG. They keep on blocking and unblocking facebook and stuff from our macs! It's bothering me.
So that's about all I have to say for nowww.
Byeee(:

No comments:

Post a Comment