Tuesday, February 15, 2011

stuff.

THE SURVEY
(Lets see if you can get through it. If not, then you're too scared about your past.) I'm not scared about my past.
LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: katelyn mackenzie mathis.
Birth Date: may 18, 1995.
Current Location: living room.
Hair Color: red.
Righty/Lefty: righty
LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
Your fear: heights, roller coasters, airplanes.
Your dream of the perfect date: umm.... it depends.
Your best friend(s): taylor green(: and a few otherss.LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking: I dont know what to wear.
Your best physical feature: you tell me.
Your bed time?: dont have onee..
Your most missed memory: umm... LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: coke.
McDonald's or Burger King: both.
Adidas or Nike: neither.
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate!
LAYER 5: DO YOU.
Take showers:  duh!
Like(d) school: yes ma'am
Believe what goes around comes around: fa'sho
Believe everything happens for a reason: yess.
Think you're a health freak: maybe.

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Gone to the mall: yess
Been on stage: NO MA'AM
Eaten sushi: yes
Been hurt: yes.
Dyed your hair: nahhh.

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER.
Got beaten up: naw.
Changed who you were to fit in: yes. i dont do that anymore. LAYER 8: GETTING OLD.
Age you're hoping to be married by: 16. justkidding. (:
How many kids do you want to have?: I DONT KNOW.LAYER 9: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 MINUTE AGO: thiss.
 1 HOUR AGO: in the car with kadie
1 WEEK AGO: Suffering from ear pain.
1 YEAR AGO: oh myy. idk.LAYER 10: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I FEEL: disturbed.
I HATE: people* talking about me behind my back
I LOVE: people who draw their eyebraws on, and put red or white coloring under them.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment