Sunday, May 8, 2011

late night phone calls and happiness.

oh, hi. <3
So, right now, I'm on the phone.
With who?
Lori Ostrander, the only person i actually talk on the phone with.
Last night, we talkedd on the phone till I fell asleep.
We talked about random topics: things i used to do with ribbons, growing four inches, gagging on unknown spit, tropical stands(?), me walking around my house...when i really wasn't, and corn cobs.
in the bold is a snapshot of our conversations. if you don't wanna read it, scroll down to the unbold.........


"Whose spit was it?"
"I don't even know"
"Why didn't you breathe through your nose?" 
" I Was kinda distracted."


"katelyn what are you doing?" 
"walking around my house"
"no you're not, you're laying in your bed"
"yeah, I am i don't know why i said that"


"corn cob is such a CUTE name for couples"
"what?"
"its a cute name for a boyfriend to call his girlfriend. HAYY corncob"
"Would you want caleb fairley to call you corncob?"
"no."


"...and i felt like i grew four inches" 
*high voice* "really? woahhhhhhh "


im super happy. <3 life is going great, js.
i gott meridanjustice backk. (:
i babysat friday.
FUN.
:D
i lost my extension cord.
and ill hafta pay lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and ¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢.
thats embarrassing....
FOR YOU.


ITS ALMOST SUMMERRRRR.
AND I GOTTA JOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB.
and school is almost over.
<3 <3 <3
O, & MI PARTY IZ SATURDAYY SHAWTYY(:

No comments:

Post a Comment