Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lauren Paige and Katelyn Mackenzie. ((:

just our little conversation. NBD.


Lauren: are you writing me an e-mail?
 me: yepp! almost done!
10:36 PM its sent!
10:37 PM enjoy
  bone appeteit
 Lauren: umm.. i don't like bananas
 me: ExcusE Me?!?!?!!?
  I dont like apples
  they make my teeth hurt
10:38 PM Lauren: your big bucky teeth.
 me: read the story you alien head
10:41 PM Lauren: .. that was magical.
 me: What was your favorite part?!
10:43 PM Lauren: i am back online.
 me: Oh my lord.
  now
  what was your favorite part
 Lauren: my favorite part....
10:44 PM was the shutting of your window by Madeline, and how you said you almost suffocated by.......(this part was blanked out to protect the identity of some people.)
  MADE MI DAI.
 me: bahahaha. window shutting, really?
  and i was about to die.
  like seriously.
 Lauren: yah, well get over it.
10:45 PM 
 Lauren: I also enjoyed the part with (two guys names here) too.
 me: HAHAHA.
 Lauren: but not as much as the others.
  then it would burn his esophagus.
  and pharynx.
  and larynx.
 me: It would make his pharynx nice and cozy.
10:46 PM like his own personal fire.
 Lauren: then we wouldn't have to listen to his nasally voice ever again.
  LOL.
 me: haha, you told me MY VOICE WAS NASALLY
  me and him can sing nichole3337 songs together in our nasaly voices
10:47 PM Lauren: no. your voice is country and nasally. his is NASALLY AND GHETTO.
  so it's like ghetasily.
  :D
  <3
  :)
10:48 PM me: MY VOICE IS NOT COUNTRY EXCEPT FOR WHEN I SAY THANK YEWW! and when he talks ghetasily, Im like your cutesy. NOT.
  But see heres the thing.
  (name here) N NEEDS TO SHAVE HIS MUSTACHE OFF.
 Lauren: I DON'T CARE.
  it's like :{D
  .....
  that was a fail.
10:49 PM me: : { )
  its like that
 Lauren: YES.
  LIKE THAT.
  <3
 me: its like a delicate little critter
 Lauren: ...it's like he has a dead animal on his lip.
10:50 PM me: EXACTLY. i saw a picture of him from like a year ago. no mustache and longerish hair.
  woo.
  thats kinda cute.\
  and if he would lose his ATTITUDE
10:51 PM Lauren: .
  (name here)
10:52 PM is.
  a.
  piece.
  of.
  dirt.
 me: I
  KNOW!
  guess what?
  im on mikini dot com. its a customizable bikini builder.
 Lauren: WOW.
  that's.
  studly.
10:53 PM me: I know! ima try to send you a PIC of mine!
  maybe i can even get some panty hose and boots to go with it
 Lauren: just send me duh link when you're done.
10:54 PM me: the top
  the bottom.
  now i will buildd you one bahaha
 Lauren: it's g-hetto.
 me: HOW COULD YOU
 Lauren: gee-hetto.
10:55 PM make me one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10:56 PM me: this flatters you
10:57 PM Lauren: !!!!
 me: <3
 Lauren: I.
  F'ING.
  LOVE.
  IT.
 me: I KNEW IT
10:58 PM Lauren: thank you so much.
 me: this kinda would be cute on you
  its kinda plain though
  i wanna be a professional bikini designer
10:59 PM Lauren: your store should be called..
 me: Cute Katelyn Cafe
 Lauren: ?
 me: wow i didnt realize how dumb that sounded.
  for a bikini store.
11:00 PM Lauren: took the words rite out of mi mouth.
--
i love youuu.<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment